This is our respectful and loving tribute to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II.
This ribbon was inspired by her Imperial State Crown with its rich, regal purple velvet and 2,901 precious stones including pearls, sapphires, emeralds, and diamonds.
Her 70 years as Monarch showed how a woman could love her family, serve her country and be an example to the world exhibiting kindness, grace and dignity. “Heavy is the head the wears the crown” and her well known love of her horses and dogs reminds us of her humanity and ability to enjoy some of the simple pleasures’ life has to offer.
We hope you enjoy our homage to Her Majesty as much as it was fun for us to create.
“God Save The Queen”
- Ribbon measures 1-1/2" wide.
- Color(s): purple, white, blue, green, metallic silver.
- Pattern name: God Save the Queen
- Machine wash or dry clean.
- Material: Acetate - for a beautiful, sturdy grosgrain with a silky feel.
- Manufactured with the highest quality yarn and is Oeko-Tex Certified free of harmful chemicals and safe for human use.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Available in 5 yard cut, 10 yard roll and 50 yard roll.
- Please specify length.
- Custom colors and styles available, please call our sales department for more information.
- Wholesale pricing and accounts welcome, please call to set up an account with customer service.
- Since it is not possible to guarantee our online colors will look the same on all computers, we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color of the actual ribbon. We do our very best to make sure our images are as close to the exact product as possible, but cannot guarantee that what you see is an exact sample.